Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Going to take another shot at this...

With the new year coming up I've decided to get started on one of my resolutions: Start and MAINTAIN a blog.

Starting is easy, as evidenced by my first post in...2009

But maintaining one is the difficult part.

So how do I plan to go about this? Well I've been following Tobi's blog for a while now :

http://garapata.blogspot.com/

And to shamelessly rip him off i intend to do something similar.

365 days in a year, 365 posts of things i like; ranging from Living Dead Dolls, Warmachine and Hordes, Comicbooks, books, music, viral videos and memes, to thoughts, ideas and whatnot.

So basically I will be polluting the world wide web with things in my head that really shouldn't be getting out. But that's like adding a teaspoon of water into the sea isn't it? Yes 4chan, I'm looking at you!

Here we go.

God forgive me for what I'm about to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment