Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Direction

*say the title ten times really fast

Actually, the title is a bit of a misnomer since I plan on taking *A* direction with the blog.

The blog is really going to be something that will keep me motivated and focused I guess. Its going to be something that'll keep myself from drowning in the everyday stuff.

No, there won't be any emo poetry.

at least... not yet. *craaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwliiiing iiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiin!*


But in all seriousness I really want to get a lot done. There will be Miniature Painting and modeling articles, maybe product and food reviews (I hope to work with Roxane on this one), video blogs... I could go on. Not all at once mind you.

To the casual observer that doesn't seem to be *a* direction but more like a dizzy stumbling about. To the casual observer I will say: "Shut it."

Can I actually pull all of that off without falling flat on my face or succumbing to the all powerful "meh"? I honestly don't know if I could.

But I'll definitely try. And hopefully have fun in the process.

Jan 1, 2011 will be the first real post in "Project 365".

No comments:

Post a Comment