Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 58 - Spacewolf Dread WIP Part 1

Fuck I'm way behind on my commission work

Anyway, I finally got some work done. Primed 12 (?) spacewolves for Felix and worked on his dreadnaught. This would be the first time painting a 40k dreadnaught so this ought to be fun.

Normally when taking tabletop work I dont assemble and paint them as is. Not being an expert in WH40k I really wouldnt know the weapons configurations and WYSIWIG madness. I paint them as they come.

Sometimes though they come in states that would require repair. This time, the dread just came a little...unfinished.

The dreadnaught is decorated with this fur piece. You can see clearly where the cut was made.
A little greenstuff camouflages the problem.
I tape up the peg and holes before priming.

I'll prime this bad boy up and post the succeeding steps here so stay tuned.

Part 2 is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment