Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project 365: Day 35 - Painting Miniatures - Whats on the table?

 Been missing on posts lately, hopefully thats not going to be a trend. But whats good is I've been getting some games in and getting some painting done :)

if you remembered the last post I finished 10 Spacewolves for Felix and I have 5 more in the works. I also picked up a couple of jobs from different people and myself:

My Druid Wilder from Privateer Press. I'm so happy this thing didnt have to be assembled. It came in once piece :D
Jeff's Bilbo...err ... I mean Harlan Versh for his Cygnar army. Again this guy is from Privateer Press. Harlan is a badass on the table able to get 4 shots off and really hates the undead. he looks like a hobbit for some reason. I pinned his sword and drilled out his gun barrels
Rolf's figures for the A Touch of Evil expansion. He asked me to paint these because he now owns the figs i painted from the core set
The figures from the core set of A Touch of Evil. I painted these when I had the board game. Unfortunately I didnt have anyone willing to play the game with me so i traded it off, which eventually found its way to Rolf like i mentioned above.


 So I'm hoping to polish off most of these by the end of the week. I'll update you as I go along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment