Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 46 = Love, hugs and pixie dust

I look at the world around me and I look at my own country, and I realize I still have it good. I'm still free to chuck dice and play with friends, I can still come home late without being arrested, my internet isn't regulated (YET!) and I don't have to dodge bullets everyday.

Maybe one day that'll change for the worse.

But if I don't pray and hope and work for the best right now I might as well just put a bullet through my brain and get it over with.

Giving up is easy because you've allowed yourself to move on and leave the problems behind.

Having faith and hope for your country, working for it, even while under retarded leaders and surrounded by apathetic Filipinos-by-convenience... well that takes effort.

Faith, hope and country = love, hugs, and pixie dust?

Try blood, sweat and tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment