Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 36 - So I was supposed to be working on stuff tonight...

..then ADHD kicked in and decided I'd check out something that EJ told me about over the weekend.

I now place this curse upon you:





There are a few more links but I'm afraid it'll suck you in more and you wont be able to come out unscathed.

For those who cant understand, you have no idea how lucky you are.

For those who do... God help us all.

Please do note that this is NOT a 40k vs WM/H clusterfuck. Lets get that out of the way right now. This is not about whats the better game. What this is about is some guy who thinks he can apply his 40k epeen status and knowhow to a different game system.

"Why is this a bad thing?" I hear some of you ask. Aside from the obvious apples vs oranges dealie, you have a guy who:

* expects to translate his 40k success to WM/H

* draws conclusions, parallels and opinions on a fundamentally flawed understanding of WM/H (umm getting hit by a -2 def  debuff is a BIG thing in WM/H)

* refuses to acknowledge the second bullet point :p

Whats worse is that he has a website of his own and can preach his gospel to millions of people. Ouch.

I could go on but I already lost a few hours keeping up with this guy. It's morbidly fascinating.

1 comment:

  1. Too many squiggly lines matched only by similar degree of anger. I just skipped past a lot of it and got back to making my fun battle report that's no way in the elite level of top tier winners' circle execution. Just tell me about it when we get to meet and play, man LOL

    ReplyDelete