Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 48 - A Touch of Evil - Finished!

I'm finally getting these figures off my table. The shots kinda came out a bit funky as I'm using Roxane's digicam. I'll try to fix that sometime.

C&C much appreciated.

Edit:

Better pics here:



Lucy Hanbrook
Adrianna - my first attempt at painting dark skin
Valeria the Eternal - had to fight myself from painting her in a paler skin tone as the character has a more hispanic skintone
Captain Hawkins - I had to google some colonial officers uniform to get the color of the pants. I had a hunch it would be white from some of the movies I've seen but I wasnt sure.
The Scarlet Shadow
Inspector Cooke - a better picture this time. I think I'm getting addicted to OSL
Brother Marcus - I'm really happy with how the OSL came out for this one.
Eliza the Witch Hunter
Harlow Morgan the Inventor
Harlow - another angle. I really should study how green light affects objects as I just cant seem to get the shadows right

1 comment:

  1. That's darned good. #8 appears to be missing.

    ReplyDelete