Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Project 365: Day 110 - "I hear the drums of war...

...distant yet fervent. Gather the men and ready the hounds. We have blood to spill."

It's league season again for the Warmahordes players in the Philippines.

I normally don't do well in leagues...okay, I don't normally do well period. I plan to change that this year though. I've got 7 other players to compete with for this season and this would be a good test to see how far I can make it up the ladder.

I'll be using Circle of Orboros with leanings toward Kaya/Kromac beast-heavy (what a shock!). I'm going to see how well I can do with Baldur though and maybe even Kreuger.

I'm looking at a lot of Cygnar, Cryx and Khador but the one I'm really worried about is Menoth. I dont get to play against Menoth often but I always find the swarm tactics and synergy annoying.

A self-imposed challenge for me here is to play fully painted. I have most of the stuff I'm going to use painted but key units for my Baldur list such as the Warpborn Skinwalkers and Tharn Bloodtrackers aren't painted yet.Hopefully I can get them done in a couple of weeks.

I march to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment