Saturday, March 12, 2011

Project 365: Day 62 - A box of ideas.

Just a look at whats inside my toolbox.

Cork! I make it a point to keep cork from wine and cork scrapscast off from whole sheet. They're very usueful for bases and terrain.
My chaotic toolbox.
I've been way behind on this blog. By my count I'm behind by 11(?) days. Thats not good :p

Again, as I often do, I wont dwell on the cause of delay but rather take the time to refocus myself and my goals for the community and with this blog:

A hobby blog with comprehensive information on where to find tools, supplies and what to substitute for things you can't find this side of the world.

I'm not going to change the minds of the vets nor will i be offering anything revolutionary to the art and the minis community in the Philippines. What I will do though is attempt to make the process of getting started easier and to give those who are getting into the hobby a chance to avoid the pitfalls that I myself and a lot of others have fallen into.

Organize a Miniature Figure Painters Gathering

Discussions can be found in the MWPH Forum

If you have any ideas or are willing to contribute or just want to pop in to see whats going on please dont hesitate to click the link above.

Those are two of the main goals I have for the next quarter if the year. I hope I can get some of it rolling and if  I can manage to do that then the rest of the year is looking exciting indeed.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment