Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 67 - Kaya Rebirth - WIP Part 3

Part 2 can be found here

Drybrush work on the armor and base as well, Chaos Black touch ups and basecoats for the cape. The cape painted on so smoothly that I went ahead and started blocking out the shadows just to give me a good idea of how to progress with it later on.

Various P3 grays for the rock base. I will need to wash some green in there later on for a more convincing rock effect.
Didn't expect the milliput paste to make such a big difference. You can't see much of the effect in the pic but you will definitely feel the smoothness once you lay brush to figure.

Again the weapon hand isn't glued into place as of yet. I kinda forgot to include this bit with my previous batch of drybrushing. Need to work on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment