Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project 365: Day 68 - I'm done with you.

I'm sick of you. I'm sick of your lies. I'm sick of your drama and your self importance. I'm sick of how when you make your choices, we always get left behind. Yet every single time you expect us to be there when you mess up or need help.

I know you're not worried. You will always have people to watch over you, people to fawn over you and people who will believe the tales that you twist like ribbons your hair could never hold when you were younger.

It's funny how a little statement from you is all it took for me to realize this. Admittedly, it was an off colored joke on my part that started it all. But what followed just showed me how petty, vindictive and ugly you are.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm upset due to someone else' honor. Your battles and quarrels are your own. What made me break was the fact that you would go straight for the jugular without thinking. how you would let loose a low blow so freely. How you would not hesitate to go after someone else just to hurt me.

I've always held back because of a sense of obligation and a sense of family. I now see that I don't have to.

I owe you nothing.

And from here on I will feel nothing for you.

Good luck.

I'm done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment