Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365: Day 14 - Running out of steam...

So the search for the camera charger continues. I might resort to just borrowing Roxane's digicam for some of the stuff i plan to do :(

...and I have to admit I'm kinda running out of steam.

The good thing though is that this feeling was fleeting. Hopefully I wouldn't encounter that drained feeling again for some time. While I was typing this article I actually felt the fatigue of the day fade away and in it's place was the excitement for some of the stuff I plan to do.

I'm looking to post more doodles, put up some more modeling logs and go on more food adventures with Roxane. I have a lot planned for this blog and I think I'm on to something good. For now mainly it's something good for me as it has given me my second wind creativity wise. In the future, for my current (all 3 of you...) and future readers I hope what I have in this blog will be something good for you as well.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh by all means deepen the english lest some jejes find this cache of ghoodnessh heheh

    Seriously though your "typical" wit is worth checking back into this web log for

    Ikeeeeeeeh!

    ReplyDelete