Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365: Day 16 - Painting Miniatures - Forces of Nature

I finally found the charger for the digicam! Win!

I still suck at taking pictures with it! Fail!

But to celebrate, here are pics of   the painted Megalith and Mulg the Ancient:

Mulg the Ancient aka Mulg "who is a bitch to highlight"
Megalith: The angle is making him look like he's leaning way too far back than he actually is. This was a concern as I when I was making him I thought he would be too top heavy but he turned out to be pretty well balanced.
In the last blog I lamented how I wasnt able to take pics of Megalith's branches. Here's a good view and it should give you an idea of how I sculpted and attached the branches.
 The photos are making the green look more "green". The greens are supposed to transition to a yellow for a semi glwy effect but the pictures just aint capturing that.


Ah well.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment